Alamance County VIPER

Status
Not open for further replies.

kendrik578

Live Audio Administrator
Database Admin
If i remember correctly i think its sometime this year.

If im wrong than someone please post the correct date.

RMPDCOP

Database Admin
anyone know the control channel for the two viper towers in caswell co?

I think you have asked this question several times. If no member has responded then apprantley they do not have the information to pass on.
Have you tried doing a search fron 868-869. That is where most of CC's are found for the VIPER Towers. Also if you look at the posting in the VIPER Thread Mithch has advised that Yanceyville is up and running with a CC of 868.975 and Caswell Ems has been heard using that control channel.
Let me make a suggestion to you, go ahead and put in all VIPER Control Channels in because if you look in the Database most Control Channels are shared throughout the State.

RMPDCOP

Database Admin
thats why its called freedom of speech men died for that right

What does that have anything to do with what we are discussing. I was just making a simple observation and letting you know apparentley we do not have the information to pass on right now.
I was also making you aware that another member was monitoring Caswell Comms with that control channel and to see if it would help you.

yardbird

Premium Subscriber
First off!

Go to the Viper Section of the Database under North Carolina

Scroll down and you will see just about all the active Viper Sites listed

It maybe a little Out-Dated, but Marshall does a darn good job of trying to keep it updated.

MY HATS OFF TO HIM

No offense Greg, does a good job as well.

Anyway, look for the Altmawhaw Site and the Cane Mtn. Site. Both are covering Alamance County

Look at the frequencies and the ones that are highlighted in Red should be the Primary Control Channel and the Blue should be the Secondary Control Channel.

The same is true for the Yanceyville Site in Caswell County as well.

I was told there are 64 Control Channels for Viper across the State. I was also advised this number would drop to 32 Control Channels once the rebanding has been complete.

Just my thoughts

David

KE4ZNR

Radio Geek
Premium Subscriber
Thanks to some hard work behind the scenes by some devoted
members I am working on updating ALL of the VIPER sites statewide.
I hope to be able to work throughout the week and get the process finished
over the weekend.
Stay tuned for further....
Marshall KE4ZNR

Status
Not open for further replies.