Alameda County Sheriff's on COPS tv show

Status
Not open for further replies.

korpseofdeath

"ACSO would like to remind friends and staff to watch our deputies on COPS television show this Saturday night, 2/25/12, at 8:30 PST on FOX. This episode will feature a paranoid man in New Orleans who is high on drugs, along with a hit and run suspect who is found with a large amount of marijuana in our jurisdiction of Alameda County."

I have been patiently waiting to see ACSO on COPS ever since I heard that there camera crews were riding along with ACSO in late 2011. In case anyone didn't get to see it, or forgot to set there DVR's, I was able to find this episode on Comcasts On Demand menu. Unfortunately, it was a short one stop clip of our local Sheriffs. I am hoping there will be many more following to air soon!

korpseofdeath

Yes, unfortunately I wasn't around the internet earlier to post it. That is why I included some information on where you may be able to find the COPS episode. I just checked and I still have it on my Comcast OnDemand. It's Season 24 Episode 13.

RolnCode3

I watched the episode just by happenstance. The ACSO part was B-O-R-I-N-G. Must have been a slow night. The weed was a sizable ziplock, but with CA's marijuana laws it probably wasn't even prosecuted.

kma371

QRT
Theres a LOT more episodes that will feature ACSO. I think they were in town for about 9 months.

I missed it but it doesn't sound like I missed anything exciting :)

Status
Not open for further replies.