Albany Med Flight frequency change

Status
Not open for further replies.

hummn

Anyone hear about this? Its supposed to go into effect tomorrow March 7,Anyone know what frequency there going to be useing?

D

DaveNF2G

Interesting. There is nothing on their website about it. Nor can I find the license for their current frequency in the FCC ULS database (unless they are still operating under the Town of Colonie's license).

Mtnrider

Premium Subscriber
KNNR 624 155.235 Pending file Number 0005054289 Listing a Modification to narrowband is what i found license been active since 1996 even thou they have been on 155.265

Last edited:

hummn

I heard a transmission from pilot to base(AMC). From pilot: If we were still useing this frequency 155.265 or the new one.
from base: We will start useing the new frequency tomorrow.
Lead me to believe theres going to be some type of switch over? Was just wondering if anyone else heard anything?

Warthog1

Silent Key
I heard the same transmission. Looks like I will have a bunch of radios searching tomorrow.
I will certainly post any results.

ecps92

The Pending FCC info change is from Wideband to Narrowband

Could be programmed channel to now be NB??

I heard a transmission from pilot to base(AMC). From pilot: If we were still useing this frequency 155.265 or the new one.
from base: We will start useing the new frequency tomorrow.
Lead me to believe theres going to be some type of switch over? Was just wondering if anyone else heard anything?

Mtnrider

Premium Subscriber
If they are using KWI 712 than NO it hasnt been updated to narrow...unless there using WPCI838 HELDERBERG AMBULANCE SQUAD INC which has been.....

Warthog1

Silent Key
So farthis morning I have heard Lifenet-72 and air comm do an ops normal call, which wastill on 155.265.....as of 06:22

D

DaveNF2G

155.235 is still the MAS primary, unless they are changing also. They have several other frequencies available now.

Warthog1

Silent Key
I thought I heard "radio repair" and "when they land" mentioned on 155.235, but I was busy monitoring the F-15's working up here today. I have two radios searching now, and one locked on 155.235

Status
Not open for further replies.