alert on talkgroups activity on unitrunker ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCPD

QRT
Hi Ronen;

whenever conversation made ?

Yes. You can add an audible annunciation to every talk group. To ensure that newly discovered talk groups are also created this way, you can modify the talk group prototype (the template for all new talk groups) to make a sound or blinking text each time a call is made or a radio joins the talk group.

To edit a group in a separate window ...
a. Groups tab: highlight a group and click the "Inspect" tool button.
b. Call history window: double-click a talk group.

You'll see a section called "Annunciation". Call behavior can be set to "None", "Blink", "Gong", "Ring", "Whoop", and "User Script".

SCPD

QRT
Look for a tool button on the System window.

For existing talk groups, you will need to edit each one. You can select multiple groups from the Groups tab and click "Inspect" to edit them as one.

SCPD

QRT
I tried the annunciation .. and my talkgroup just blinks no matter what I set it to .. I tried using the call item. No audio .. anyone have any ideas ?

wvscanner

Database Admin
Hi Ronen;

Yes. You can add an audible annunciation to every talk group. To ensure that newly discovered talk groups are also created this way, you can modify the talk group prototype (the template for all new talk groups) to make a sound or blinking text each time a call is made or a radio joins the talk group.

To edit a group in a separate window ...
a. Groups tab: highlight a group and click the "Inspect" tool button.
b. Call history window: double-click a talk group.

You'll see a section called "Annunciation". Call behavior can be set to "None", "Blink", "Gong", "Ring", "Whoop", and "User Script".

Is they a way I can add or replace these options with my own wav file?

SCPD

QRT
This was added a while ago.

The program runs a javascript file named "user.js" in the current working folder.

The parameters passed to the script are the action (eg. Call, Page, etc.), label, and tag.

Someone wanted this to send a mobile text or email whenever a particular event occurred on a talk group.

Status
Not open for further replies.