Alfa-Tag

Status
Not open for further replies.

W5DTF

Premium Subscriber
I have downloaded both the free app and the pay app there for a while the free app would show the alfa-tag and the pay app would not. Now both apps will not show any alfa-tag. I have two feeds I broadcast (29440-29490). After someone tweak the server all my tagging has been removed. I have received numerous emails about this issue. Please help me find a solution to this issue. I have a lot of old men at a retirement center that listen to my feed and they are driving me crazy.

mule1075

Feed Provider
I have downloaded both the free app and the pay app there for a while the free app would show the alfa-tag and the pay app would not. Now both apps will not show any alfa-tag. I have two feeds I broadcast (29440-29490). After someone tweak the server all my tagging has been removed. I have received numerous emails about this issue. Please help me find a solution to this issue. I have a lot of old men at a retirement center that listen to my feed and they are driving me crazy.
Links to the feeds please.

Oakland_Tower

Premium Subscriber
If this is still an issue you might check your broadcast software and see if there is a box to check for broadcast tags. Perhaps it got unchecked. I"m assuming all of the cables are connected properly, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.