• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

Aliens?

Do you Believe in Aliens?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

poltergeisty

Truth is a force of nature
Na, I don't believe in other life forms. "Aliens".

Despite the thousand views, thousand claims over thousands of years and thousands upon thousands of "stars" I see over head most every night. I think were truly the one and only one ideological rock in the whole vastness of space and time its self.

The true qusetion is.

Are "aliens" wondering if there are other "aliens"?

Last edited:

dangitdoug

I never believed in aliens until I was sent to this planet as punishment.

I did figure out that labratory mice were sent to Earth to study the inhabitants of this forsaken piece of rock.

BTW my planet's technology has shown the Earth's core is comprised of hot chocolate and marshmallows. And all this time you dummies thought it was lava. SHEESH!!

morfis

"Personally, I don't think there's intelligent life on other planets. Why should other planets be any different from this one?" Bob Monkhouse, British Comedian

morfis

there again as one of your chaps said:

"there are also unknown unknowns -- the ones we don't know we don't know."
Donald H. Rumsfeld, when US Secretary Of Defense

kb2vxa

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Greetings from the planet Remulac,

The other night I saw a saucer land and a bunch of Mexicans came out. MEBS! MEBS!

"I would hate to think we are the most intelligent life form in the entire universe."
If anyone thinks that you are they haven't read this thread.

"Whether or not there are actually aliens visiting our planet, I'm not so sure..."
We've been here living among you since you came out of the caves and down from the trees.

"More like we were an abandoned experiment gone bad, from a more advanced civilization!"
You were never abandoned, we are watching your development. Good and bad are relative terms not in our vocabulary, we think in absolutes.

"...now you need a way to make this formula equal 42."
Deep Thought already has but the mice died.

"I think the term "alien" is deragatory."
We don't care what a lower life form thinks if and when it happens to think. You really don't want to know what we think of you.

Please excuse me while I consume mass quantities and thanks for the beer, nanu nanu Mork and give my regards to uncle Martin.

N

N_Jay

poltergeisty said:
You never heard of wired before?
I was a charter subscriber to Wired.
I dumped it after the first year due to the crap they publish.

At least they do make it easy to get a letter to the editor published.

Status
Not open for further replies.