AlienStock

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrholm

So talking to some friends that are LE in the area, they have been advised by base security that IF this happens and they are helping on the perimeter, should anyone get past them and actually breach the fence to the base, they are NOT to pursue, as ANYONE crossing into secure areas will be shot.

Paysonscanner

Some info on the preparations:

Some great information! As a retired nurse who worked in a small county I can identify with some of what the sheriff says. Now the dilemma is not knowing how many people will show up in spite of the cancellation. An other issue is the county has already spent money they didn't budget for. Combined with a small tax base makes this difficult for small counties. The "organizer" of this event in some ways has acted irresponsibly and should be held accountable. Should the county and the state send him a bill?

mmckenna

I ♥ Ø
Should the county and the state send him a bill?

For what? Legal assembly? They got the permit. No one has done anything illegal, yet. In some jurisdictions they require payment for the permits and sometimes proof that certain preparations have been made, like appropriate medical care, security, traffic control, etc. It would be interesting to know if the county has anything like that in place. Burden should be on the event planner before the event to prove they are prepared before the permit is issued. Sounds like maybe the county doesn't have such a requirement in place, but I could be wrong.

I understand what you are saying though. I work with a small department and it's easy for a large enough incident to run up the bill really fast. Mutual aid agreements with surrounding agencies, if in place, should help them. Funding from the state should cover the rest. They have other options….

com501

Looks like flakes flaking at the last minute. Did anyone really expect anything but a **** show if this went down?

bryan_herbert

Premium Subscriber
It was Matty Roberts' event. Connie West was hosting it. Matty canceled it but Connie said dont worry, we're still gonna do it.

The whole issue was Connie using the name AlienStock. If the bands and everything were taken care of like she said and had she of changed the name of the event and refiled the permit there wouldnt be an issue.

IcomIcR20

Premium Subscriber
Just out of curiosity, I was wondering if someone could shed some light on the live audio feeds for that area. I see that there is a feed for Lincoln Sheriff but seeing as Lincoln is such a big county, I’m not sure if all traffic is carried on the feed.

Are all tower sites linked together so that one can hear all dispatch traffic across the county on the feed?

Thanks —

bryan_herbert

Premium Subscriber
These guys are not getting bail, foreign nationals. Uh, idiots to boot!

They were sentenced to one year but given a plea deal. If they stay away from NTTR/NNSA properties plus all events for one year and were able to pay their fees/fines by yesterday, they would be let go. If not, they have to serve the one year minus six days.

trentbob

W3BUX- Bucks County, PA
Premium Subscriber
They were sentenced to one year but given a plea deal. If they stay away from NTTR/NNSA properties plus all events for one year and were able to pay their fees/fines by yesterday, they would be let go. If not, they have to serve the one year minus six days.
Damn, there goes their YouTube channel. Some of those YouTubers just can't catch a break, especially the international spies :LOL: .

Hooligan

So talking to some friends that are LE in the area, they have been advised by base security that IF this happens and they are helping on the perimeter, should anyone get past them and actually breach the fence to the base, they are NOT to pursue, as ANYONE crossing into secure areas will be shot.

5PM Friday someone did breach the gate, locals didn't pursue, and after several minutes, the crazy ol' ***** was detained without any shooting.

Status
Not open for further replies.