ALIEXPRESS Uniden prices are AWESOME!!! Is this a Scam ????

rbluesky

Hi all I went to ALIEXPRESS to see if I could get a good deal on UNIDEN scanner and here's a Break down of three scanners for sale on Aliexpress
Uniden BCD536HP $448.76 free ship us dollars and the Uniden BCD996P2 $312.29 Us dollars ships from USA
It's up to you to TAKE the Chance and but one But why are these so cheap ??? They DID have the SDS200 for $503 us dollars free ship but It's not listed any more

buddrousa

Premium Subscriber
This is a site from China BUYER BEWARE. It can be anything from returns to clones NOW BEFORE ANYBODY JUMPS I HAVE NEVER SEEN CLONE SCANNERS but I have seen several CLONE PRODUCTS. The question is ARE YOU WILLING TO TAKE A CHANCE WITH YOUR MONEY.
You can find good deals here in the RR Classifieds BUT I WOULD NOT BUY A $700 SCANNER FROM A USER WITH NO POST THAT ONLY HAS BEEN HERE A FEW DAYS.

Launched in 2010, AliExpress is an international marketplace enabling global consumers to buy directly from manufacturers and distributors in China and around the world.

Can I open an AliExpress seller account in the US?

At the moment only companies or sellers from the following countries can register as a seller on AliExpress: China, Russia, Spain, Italy, France, and Turkey. It is important that you select the country correctly

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
Ordered a CCR from them, made sure to order US charger, what I got wasn't what I ordered and they wouldn't do anything for me despite sending them all the proof they asked for.

Blackswan73

I buy from AliExpress all the time and I have never had any issues or problems with them. In fact, many items are actually shipped from the US. Anything with a US flag, is a US store. I have purchased a YardMax lawn mower for a hundred dollars less than anyone else had it for, and it works perfectly. I purchased my Tecsun 501, for $80, less than anywhere else and received it in four days! It was actually shipped from Ohio. I just ordered five 128GB flash drives for $4 each. Supposed to arrive next week. Last June I bought a UVK6 for $20, again no issues. That is my experience with AliExpress

B.S.

rf_patriot200

Hi all I went to ALIEXPRESS to see if I could get a good deal on UNIDEN scanner and here's a Break down of three scanners for sale on Aliexpress
Uniden BCD536HP $448.76 free ship us dollars and the Uniden BCD996P2 $312.29 Us dollars ships from USA
It's up to you to TAKE the Chance and but one But why are these so cheap ??? They DID have the SDS200 for $503 us dollars free ship but It's not listed any more
I would Avoid them like the PLAGUE !! :eek:

TGuelker

Retired ASE CMAT L1 MRRT
Premium Subscriber
I have been a happy AliExpress customer since 2019, doing so many transactions they upgraded me to business.

I have had only a few issues with their products, and as long as you send them a video (?) of the defective item, they will issue a refund once they receive the faulty item. Sometimes a return is not necessary.

The quality of the items has been good. I can’t recall saying “this is junk” about anything from AE.

The miniPC running ProScan is from AE. It has been on for months with no issues.

I would stay away from Temu.

bubbaearle

Premium Subscriber
I had been tempted to buy a BCD325P2 for $260 from AE but nowhere in the description could I find it's condition - used/refurb or if it had even been tested to see if it works. The seller is supposedly based in China but item showed to ship from USA.

After reading many 1 star reviews that said they would send bogus tracking numbers I decided against it.

RoninJoliet

Premium Subscriber
KB4MSZ your ham tower sounds like heaven , sure hope you didn't get any damage from the current hurricane,....

Blackswan73

I noticed that all the Uniden scanners on AliExpress are from US sellers. Also all products sold on AliExpress are new, not used or refurbished unless stated as such. In my experience AliExpress is just as reliable as Amazon

B.S.