All American Ambulance

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeyB

Yesterday I saw an ambulance that had the markings 'All American Ambulance' near Broadway & C-470. Anybody heard of them or know what their freq is? Are they just another non-emergency agency or do they run 911 anywhere?

Thanks.

dougjgray

Maybe they got lost on the way to a pickup, There is no indication on the internet anyway that they operate anywhere other then maryland. The could be trying to expand

f0urtyfive

Premium Subscriber
I was able to find this:

https://nppes.cms.hhs.gov/NPPES/Dis...tate=CO&npi=1336416320&orgDba=&lastName=&zip=

and a few hits on "All American ambulance" in denver, but nothing more than bogus addresses...

Curiously the address listed on the HHS page shows up as "Parker Drywall", "Highlands Ranch Drywall", "JMT Painting & Multi Services". Google street view shows the building under construction in July 2008; and since the HHS listing has a date of 11/19/2011...

f0urtyfive

Premium Subscriber
Haha, I've heard of people doing that in London as Taxis to avoid congestion charges.

kh7hy

All american Ambulance

I stopped by those 3 rigs in Parker & took a look inside... They ARE stocked inside, have EMS licenses for "BLS" service that are good through 2013 in Douglas County & they had Kenwood mobiles that looked like NX-700/800/900 series. I wonder what's up

kh7hy

I'm not sure.... I drove by again today & they have added a supervisor's SUV to the group. They maybe starting up an inner-facility transfer company or something to that nature. But at least it looks like they are progressing.

kd0jjp

Wow

It is funny how us being new small company can generate such curiosity. We are an inter - facility Ambulance transportation company. We use Kenwood TK-8180 UHF trucking it uses a system of 50 deferent freq. The address you guys referenced earlier is one of the owners, our address is 18425 Pony Express Dr. Ste 205 in Parker, Colorado.

Travis
KD0JJP

Status
Not open for further replies.