all channels locked out on pro 164

Status
Not open for further replies.

joannedwards

Premium Subscriber
I was downloading from win 97 and bringing info from radio ref and it was done but last of bars on scanner pro 164 was not filed in so disconeded the calbe and then my scanner said all channels locked out how do i unlock them
thanks
joann

N8IAA

I was downloading from win 97 and bringing info from radio ref and it was done but last of bars on scanner pro 164 was not filed in so disconeded the calbe and then my scanner said all channels locked out how do i unlock them thanks joann

Joann, the software did not finish programming the scanner. No frequencies where uploaded. When you clicked on the scanner tab on the top of the software, did you choose upload to pro-164/163, PSR300/400 tab? If you clicked on the top tab- upload to scanner, the scanner would not see anything being sent. This is the tab for the Pro-97/2055 scanners. I made the same mistake when trying to upload my Pro-97 file into my Pro-163.
HTH,
Larry

joannedwards

Premium Subscriber
thank you so much i went back into win 97 and uploaded to pro 164 and it fnished loading and then i scanned and it worked. still donot know how to trunk.
thanks again
joann

Status
Not open for further replies.