'All Channels Locked Out'!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

flame

HELP...I've been a Pro 96 user for a couple of years now...recently I haven't been hearing alot on channels that should have alot of chatter. I was reading my manual, and it says on page 113 'if you have problems with the scanner, first try to reset it to retain all memory. So I shut it off, turned it on, and reset it with the message All Channels Are Locked Out!
By manually getting to channels in all the banks this is what it reads:
M001..DL+t
Bank 0 Ch 01
ED: None
This comes up on ALL my channels no matter what Bank I am in! Don't know what the +t is on the end of the top line?...how do I unlock the channels, and even if I do.....will the original settings go back...or do I have to initialize and loose all my channels I put in?

n3ncn

DL = Delay (is on) Lock out looks like you need to unlock all your channels. + means that bank is open and I can't help you with the t

flame

Thanks...but...

I know the D was Delay and L lock out,...the frequency 1300.00000 is NOT one I put in, and it's on ALL the channels in ALL the banks...even the ones pre-programmed....I'm hoping the 't' will help me or being able to unlock them.....Is there any easy way to unlock the WHOLE scanner...I think that's what I need!!..I think I'm doomed to have lost what I put in!

Joseph11

Resetting the scanner erases everything in memory. You have to reprogram it.

n3ncn

Joseph11 said:
Resetting the scanner erases everything in memory. You have to reprogram it.
That's what he wants to do. His whole scanner is programed with the info he showed above. He tried the reset and nothing. So he will need to do a full reset. If one of us can find the info. His scanner is LOCKED up completly in other words.

flame

resetting vs. re-initializing

I know re-initializing clears all memory...but page 113 says pressing the reset button does not clear the scanners working memory!!! I did not re-initialize..I re-set...was there an error in the manual?

n3ncn

Flame sent you a PM
the frequency 1300.00000 is NOT one I put in, and it's on ALL the channels in ALL the banks...even the ones pre-programmed
Reading the above from Flame ALL his programing is gone anyway Need to re-initialze.

Status
Not open for further replies.