All For The Ease.....Not So Easy Though....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stumble

Premium Subscriber
Pro-106 - using WIN500 Software - this is my dads scanner so I am trying to make programming this as easy as possible for him. I am not understanding why when I import the Tucson Sheriff LTR from RadioReference and then upload the information into the scanner I am not getting anything. I'd like to think that I live in a quiet little town but I don't believe that to be the case. I have uploaded a couple of other LTR systems into the scanner that I imported from this site and I can pick up communication traffic but for some reason I can get nothing out of the Pima County Public Works using the Mt Lemmon site as it is closest to me but I have tried importing other sites as well. Any thoughts?

This is the information I am trying to import and upload:

Pima County Public Safety Trunking System, Pima County, Arizona - Scanner Frequencies

Thank you.....

detroit780

Database Admin
Pima County

This system can't be monitored by any scanner without additional software and a PC. Look at the information provided on the link to the system. It's LTR Multi-Net not just LTR.

Latest News Update Posted on 2004-03-15 02:59:18

System can now be monitored successfully using LTRTrunk software, available on this website, and a scanner with a discriminator port added. See the forums for further discussion on this technology. Currently no stock scanner monitors this system. Please Note: Talkgroups indicated as 0-00-000 are known to exist in radios, but talkgroup numbers have not yet been determined

Click Here to Display All Past News Updates (2 Total)

Pro-106 - using WIN500 Software - this is my dads scanner so I am trying to make programming this as easy as possible for him. I am not understanding why when I import the Tucson Sheriff LTR from RadioReference and then upload the information into the scanner I am not getting anything. I'd like to think that I live in a quiet little town but I don't believe that to be the case. I have uploaded a couple of other LTR systems into the scanner that I imported from this site and I can pick up communication traffic but for some reason I can get nothing out of the Pima County Public Works using the Mt Lemmon site as it is closest to me but I have tried importing other sites as well. Any thoughts?

This is the information I am trying to import and upload:

Pima County Public Safety Trunking System, Pima County, Arizona - Scanner Frequencies

Thank you.....

Status
Not open for further replies.