All systems turned off 436HP

Status
Not open for further replies.

amickey1979

Premium Subscriber
I have accidentally turned off all systems I was monitoring and I can figure out how to turn them back on. I have tried turning the systems back on but the scanner does nothing except say "Scan Mode. Nothing to scan. Any help would be appreciated. I have tried searching the threads to now avail.

Thanks in Advance

AC2OY

Menu manage,favorites lists,monitor and download on? Did you assign quick keys? I'll be honist I have no clue about that quick key thing I just turn them on in sentinel and use avoid or if I hate what's in it I just go in the software and turn off or remove stuff.

davenlr

Premium Subscriber
I have accidentally turned off all systems I was monitoring and I can figure out how to turn them back on. I have tried turning the systems back on but the scanner does nothing except say "Scan Mode. Nothing to scan. Any help would be appreciated. I have tried searching the threads to now avail.

Thanks in Advance

Menu -> SET SCAN SELECTION -> SELECT LISTS TO MONITOR
*Turn at least ONE of them on*

Menu -> SELECT SERVICE TYPES -> Turn the ones you want to listen to ON

That should get you scanning. If not, plug the scanner into your computer, and in Sentinal, click write to scanner, and check Force full database upload.

JoeyC

You will still have the "Scan Mode. Nothing to scan" issue even if your system is ON in the scanner if all of the DEPT and SITES are OFF. Make sure that at least one DEPT is ON in the system(s) you are trying to listen to.

Scannerham62

Premium Subscriber
Press menu, then select "set scan selection", then "manage quick key status", the select "system quick key", then select the favorite list where you turned all the systems off, "set quick key status" will appear.
You must turn "ON" at least one system.

Status
Not open for further replies.