All the traffic lights in Manchester are out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaratsu

Premium Subscriber
Transformer fire somewhere in town. No traffic lights working in town. I'm watching the chaos outside my office window at one of the major town intersections. No one directing traffic?:confused:

bobmich52

TSX, They Got A $21,000 Grant To Give Out Speeding Tixs In Town This Month, So That's where They Probably Were

Metro Traffic Is Working With Them. Do You Know Which Freqs Metro Works On TSX? Have Tried To Catch Them, No Luck so Far

Their Sitting On The EASY AREAS To Rake In The % They Get For Each 14-218-a, East Middle Tpk, Center & Falknor To Name Just A Few

Only Time I Really See Them Doing Targeted Enforcement around The Mall Is At Xmas Time, Otherwise You Only See Them At The Mall Or handling 10-30's/10-31's Out On Buckland Or Pleasant Valley Road

The Mall Area Is One Area I ALWAYS Drive Careful Around, It Is One Area That I Would LOVE To See Some More Targeted Enforcement Might You Say ?

Zaratsu

Premium Subscriber
bobmich52 said:
TSX, They Got A $21,000 Grant To Give Out Speeding Tixs In Town This Month, So That's where They Probably Were

Metro Traffic Is Working With Them. Do You Know Which Freqs Metro Works On TSX? Have Tried To Catch Them, No Luck so Far

Their Sitting On The EASY AREAS To Rake In The % They Get For Each 14-218-a, East Middle Tpk, Center & Falknor To Name Just A Few

Only Time I Really See Them Doing Targeted Enforcement around The Mall Is At Xmas Time, Otherwise You Only See Them At The Mall Or handling 10-30's/10-31's Out On Buckland Or Pleasant Valley Road

The Mall Area Is One Area I ALWAYS Drive Careful Around, It Is One Area That I Would LOVE To See Some More Targeted Enforcement Might You Say ?

Metro who? There is a metro PD?

They need to enforce the mall area more, absolutely. Wouldnt hurt to patrol broad street more heavily too.

bobmich52

N1gtl, I Drive Just As Bad as Everyone Else lol

TSX, Metro Traffic Is A Pd Regional Cooperative, Manchester, South Winsor, Coventry & A Few More Towns That Share Services Such As DWI Checks, Seatbelts & Speed Enforcement Etc.

Have Tried To Get The Freqs They work On, Not Quite Close Enough To Use My Close Call If They Are Using Low Power , Any Other Ideas Folks??

Crest Is The SWAT Arm Of The Regional In The Manchester area.

Have seen The CSP North Central Swat Work Up Close Ounce.

Old Dude Who Lives 2 houses Down From Me Got Drunk & Was Waving His Weapons Around, About 5 yrs ago.

Going To Bed, Looked Out The Window, Had The CSP Swat Using My Car As Cover & The AR 15 He Had Looked Good To Me !

Back Then, Freqs They Used Were On The Old CSP, Low Power 42mhz Throat Mikes Etc, When I Was Watching Them Secure The Other Houses In The Area.

TSX, Much Agree On Broad St, They Use The Turn Lanes For Passing Lanes Down There For sure !!

Zaratsu

Premium Subscriber
bobmich52 said:
N1gtl, I Drive Just As Bad as Everyone Else lol

TSX, Metro Traffic Is A Pd Regional Cooperative, Manchester, South Winsor, Coventry & A Few More Towns That Share Services Such As DWI Checks, Seatbelts & Speed Enforcement Etc.

Have Tried To Get The Freqs They work On, Not Quite Close Enough To Use My Close Call If They Are Using Low Power , Any Other Ideas Folks??

Crest Is The SWAT Arm Of The Regional In The Manchester area.

Have seen The CSP North Central Swat Work Up Close Ounce.

Old Dude Who Lives 2 houses Down From Me Got Drunk & Was Waving His Weapons Around, About 5 yrs ago.

Going To Bed, Looked Out The Window, Had The CSP Swat Using My Car As Cover & The AR 15 He Had Looked Good To Me !

Back Then, Freqs They Used Were On The Old CSP, Low Power 42mhz Throat Mikes Etc, When I Was Watching Them Secure The Other Houses In The Area.

TSX, Much Agree On Broad St, They Use The Turn Lanes For Passing Lanes Down There For sure !!

Oh wow, never seen anyone but Manchester patrolling except SW by the mall. I knew SW could apprehend in Manchester, but not Coventry and others. If I see any other town operating in manchester I will flip on the signal sweeper or whatever it is. If I know when they are operating, I can just sit in the parking lot of Sugar Shack or DnD on Center St sipping coffee until the scanner lights up.

Status
Not open for further replies.