Allen County Digital

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbharper

Premium Subscriber
I was listening Allen county sheriff last night when one officer ask another to go to digital. does anyone else monitor Allen county and know what freg there digital is on tryed last night but didnt hear a thing

jerk

I was listening Allen county sheriff last night when one officer ask another to go to digital. does anyone else monitor Allen county and know what freg there digital is on tryed last night but didnt hear a thing

Code word for cellphone?
I found these, one or two I didn't see in the database.
Also, there are some LTR trunking frequencies as well as KY State frequencies. Could it have been one of those.
453.1250 FB2
453.1875 FB2
453.5500 FB2
453.7750 FB2
460.5000 FB2

Last edited:

jerk

Already have the LTR system in the scanner so i know it wasnt that.

Is the State VHF digital down that way.
I can't monitor this in any way, just guessing.
I saw several listing for KY state VHF frequencies. Around here, the State has VHF and Safe-T now, and sometimes use both.

When i search, I plug in what I see listed... and sometimes the inputs, because you never know. Then assuming they are using the same band, do a limit search in case they are unlicensed or doing something else.

For instance, I would do a 452.900 to 454.000 and see if anything pops up. Then 460.000 through 461.000
I find lots of interesting stuff that way.

davidp124

Premium Subscriber
Actually, we would use the term digital a few years back here in Bowling Green when we wanted to use the cell phone. We did have an encrypted channel but it rarely worked so it was deprogrammed.

David

Status
Not open for further replies.