Alliance Ambulance

Status
Not open for further replies.

FNNM376

is Alliance Ambulance using MPSCS heard them on 2588 dispatching a ems run for Troy ? anyone else hearing them ? showing that id as a HVA id.....

FNNM376

intersting........ Alliance on HVA T/G........... heard dispatch for A Troy and Berkley Med Run....... Alliance is the EMS provider for both of those citys......

Last edited:

FNNM376

well i figured it out...... HVA, Medstar and MMR amb. (an Alliance) own Alliance Mobile Health..... that explains it... !!

KB8UYC

Premium Subscriber
Yes this is a patched talkgroup. There is a VHF repeater in Berkley and to ensure decent coverage for that area, they have patched the repeater to 2588. Not all the alliance units have have the ability to use 2588.

Alliance is dispatched by HVA from Ann Arbor.

stiebs81

FNNM376 said:
is Alliance Ambulance using MPSCS heard them on 2588 dispatching a ems run for Troy ? anyone else hearing them ? showing that id as a HVA id.....

I thought Community EMS had the contract for Troy.

KB8UYC

Premium Subscriber
stiebs81 said:
I thought Community EMS had the contract for Troy.

hmm... no and never will...Troy actually bought "echo units" they are chevy tahoes for Alliance Ambulance.....so Alliance will not be going far as long as they continue to provide the service that they have been providing the city of troy.....

fnnm1062

longtime member
Community EMS used to have the contract for Troy, but lost it to Alliance, probably due to better contracrt price, or better service. I believe Clawson also took on Alliance shortly after Troy did.

Status
Not open for further replies.