Alpha tage in ARC 96

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCPD

QRT
just noticed only the alpha tags in bank 1 ( trunked system TG 's) are getting downloaded from the scanner into the program. Here is what the other banks look like

33456 ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ
33488 ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ
33584 ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ
33648 ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ
33808 ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ
also getting this sometimes, some show & some do not
32816 42nd LRF
32880 GROUNDS
32912 38096
probably something simple I am missing & as alays appreciate your VERY speedy replies. either that or just blank ( nothing at all
A few more question/ssuggestions

1) is there a way to make it Always show DEC instead of having to change it every time I use the program.. a place to save your settings perhaps
2) have program autoload ur last saved file (config) would be nice
3) does the V scanner folder have to be in the main scanner memory in order to load from Arc96. I tried loading from vscanner & it just didnt do anything
I think I am being clear here, if not let me know
Paul

Last edited:

Butelsoftware

Database Admin
I checked and there is some data 'shift', i will fix this in the next build.

The next build will also use the scanner setting to display either AFS/dec format.

The software should have direct access to the V-folders to read/write, sometimes swiching power off/on helps. When you select a V-folder is the scanner actually swicthing to V-folder mode?

Gommert
www.butelsoftware.com

SCPD

QRT
I checked and there is some data 'shift', i will fix this in the next build.

The next build will also use the scanner setting to display either AFS/dec format.

The software should have direct access to the V-folders to read/write, sometimes swiching power off/on helps. When you select a V-folder is the scanner actually swicthing to V-folder mode?

Gommert
www.butelsoftware.com
NOt sure on this V folder thing will try again & see what exacty it is happening I believe tho its just freezing up or NOt doing anything at all tho
Thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.