BC796D: Alpha tags loaded, but not showing during scan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vance140

To start with the specs. ARC250 Basic demo linked to my RR account to program my BC796D. It has been updated to the reband, if that matters. Mainly scanning Phase 25 Type I in Southeast Kansas.

All the banks and programming went pretty smooth. Bank tags appear properly and when I go into the trunk ID's they are all alpha tagged correctly, but during scanning/searching it will pick up the talkgroup but not display the alpha tag.

Going through the mem file they are all showing up properly assigned to the correct TG. Just very unsure as to why it's not displaying them.

Vance140

Did you upload the trunk ID's to the radio?

Yes. They show up when I go to scan option - trunk - bank 1 - talkgroup - location 1-1 - alpha tag.

Every bank/location that has an ID has them correct. Would it help to upload my mem file?

EDIT: Looking through the banks on the scanner, some of the ID's showing up are not listed in the "location x-x" options. I think my problem is mismatched ID's and alpha tags.

EDIT 2: "000419","KHP Turnpike" is what the .mem says ID 419 should be, but on the scanner it says "NEW"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.