WS1065: Alternating 3rd line question

Status
Not open for further replies.

fishman741

Hi guys,

Here is what I am looking to change. When an active frequency shows up during normal scanning, the 3rd line alternates. For example MEDICS - Scan list 1. Is it possible to just show MEDICS on this line? Or do I have to do it within the radio then save to Win500?

ScannerSK

I don't see a way to prevent it. It appears the scanner is made to alternate between control channel/scan list details and talkgroup details. There are three settings that may affect this behavior however I don't believe they will have the desired effect you are looking for.

In the advanced settings (FUNC then F3) there are two settings you could try toggling off and on to see if they change things to what you desire as follows:

Trunking Ch# = "Show CC Chan # while showing VC"
Show RadioID = "Show RadioID in group calls, if available on line 4"

Also, in the normal global settings there is also the following:

ShowCCInfo = "Show CC info on TGRP display"

Shawn

fishman741

Hi Shawn. Thanks for checking. But no, none of those options seemed to change much.

I also looked at advanced settings with Win500 and Arc500. Nothing there. Arc500 has tons of settings. Many of which I don't understand. So if the options in that software won't do what I want I can live with this.

K9DAK

Premium Subscriber
In Win500 on the General Settings tab, in the Alert, Sound, Light, Display Settings pane, look for LCD Blink (bottom line)... set ON to 1 (default is 50).

Hope that helps...

Status
Not open for further replies.