Alternative to DSD?

Status
Not open for further replies.

coltman151

I'm not getting DSD to work, period. I've tried the 1.6 version and the 1.51. On startup, I get a windows error saying the application did not start properly. I'm pretty sure its an issue with the cygwin1.dll, but I have no clue. I've tried 64 and 32 bit versions of cygwin, uninstalled and reinstalled, and double checked the setup logs with no errors. I can't think of anything else to try, so....

there isn't an alternative to DSD is there? I've tried searching but I can't find anything other than DSD.

br0adband

It's called DSD+ (or DSDPlus) and you can find it in the stickied thread discussing it here:

http://forums.radioreference.com/digital-voice-decoding-software/280577-dsdplus.html

It's only been "out" for a few weeks now (never seen before then) and many if not most of the people using it, including myself, find it more capable overall than DSD, at least at this point in DSD's development. And like DSD, nobody knows exactly who wrote DSD+ so, it's out, it works, someone was kind enough to share it with the world, make the best of it. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.