Am i sending alpha tags?

Status
Not open for further replies.

longreach

Feed Provider
hi all, can i ask people to click to my stream and see if im sending alpha tags. also leave a comment on how it sounds.

now if its not i cant figure why, but ill wait and see if it is sending.

cheers all
Matt

N7AS

hi all, can i ask people to click to my stream and see if im sending alpha tags. also leave a comment on how it sounds.

now if its not i cant figure why, but ill wait and see if it is sending.

cheers all
Matt

Alpha tags don't seem to be working, but the stream sounds good/

longreach

Feed Provider
Hi all, Thanks Grant for your feedback.
ok now can anyone help on why it wwont send tags, it says it is there are firewall exceptions in place for scannercast, is perhaps the port speed incorrect, its currently at 115200?
cheers
Matt

N7AS

Hi all, Thanks Grant for your feedback.
ok now can anyone help on why it wwont send tags, it says it is there are firewall exceptions in place for scannercast, is perhaps the port speed incorrect, its currently at 115200?
cheers
Matt

Are you reering to the port speed n ScannerCast? Make sure the port in the PC is also set for 115200. If not, no tags will be sent.

AMDXP

Premium Subscriber
Check to the Advanced Tab to verify that the scannercast is communicating with your scanner. At the bottom next to Diagnostic info you should see the text data stream coming from the scanner.

longreach

Feed Provider
Hi all, yes its definately communicating with the scanner and i can see the alpha tags in scannercast. the baud rates on both the port setting and scannercast are 115200 BPS so they match. i reduced the USB transfer rate down to 2048 bytes.
any clues?
cheers
Matt

KC9NEG

Had the same questions... Hopefully, the workings of all this will come into sharper focus when I hook up and get familiar with my new 996XT tomorrow.

eaf1956

Feed Provider
A new 996XT

Had the same questions... Hopefully, the workings of all this will come into sharper focus when I hook up and get familiar with my new 996XT tomorrow.

A new 996XT WOW? Can I have it? lol Wish I had one! Oh wait I do have one..........

Good luck with your new toy!

KC9LVX Evansville, In feed 996T
Henderson, KY Feed 996XT

Status
Not open for further replies.