Amalgam Virgo exersise

Status
Not open for further replies.

indyscanmanzd

Per Indiana Wing Civil Air Patrol - Organization - Indianapolis | Facebook there is an exercise called Amalgam Virgo today and/or tomorrow (Feb 1-2).

Anybody have any good MILAIR freqs that I should listen to from the west of Indianapolis (central Indiana)? I'm just now geting into MILAIR monitoring. I have a discone antenna about 50 ft in the air.

I have the Indiana CAP (Civil Air Patrol) freqs from the DB and wiki. Also will be monitoring 121.5 and 243.0.

Should I put in the freqs from here in the scanner: Combat Air Patrols - The RadioReference Wiki Or would I be better off scanning the entire military air band in AM?

Thanks.

ecps92

Should be a good time to validate some of those Wing Repeaters

Per Indiana Wing Civil Air Patrol - Organization - Indianapolis | Facebook there is an exercise called Amalgam Virgo today and/or tomorrow (Feb 1-2).

Anybody have any good MILAIR freqs that I should listen to from the west of Indianapolis (central Indiana)? I'm just now geting into MILAIR monitoring. I have a discone antenna about 50 ft in the air.

I have the Indiana CAP (Civil Air Patrol) freqs from the DB and wiki. Also will be monitoring 121.5 and 243.0.

Should I put in the freqs from here in the scanner: Combat Air Patrols - The RadioReference Wiki Or would I be better off scanning the entire military air band in AM?

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.