Amalie Arena Frequencies

Status
Not open for further replies.

AESFTW

Premium Subscriber
Anyone have any information on frequencies being used by Amalie Arena? I believe they are 900MHZ DMR, possibly Cap+. I havent seen anything posted on RR.

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
I don't see Amalie Arena listed in Tampa in the FCC section. Maybe they are using a different name?

Bolt21

Spark Chariot Driver
It's owned by Hillsborough County, but the FCC license proximity search yields nothing for them.

TampaTyron

Beep Boop, Beep Boop
Premium Subscriber
Their system is made up of parts of the RNC LCP system from several years ago (2012 or 2013?). I believe it is a single site, but have never touched it or even been able to monitor it. Unsure who maintains it anymore. TT

kd4efm

Premium Subscriber
TBA COMM (aka Bearcomm/TBA) maintains the site. it's a LCP, and if I recall, it's encrypted.

tampatracker

I'm not too knowledgeable on programming DMR systems manually on my 436 & SDS100, so can anyone advise on how to program this system into scanner to do some exploration of this system. Maybe just put all the frequencies listed in the FCC database into LCN finder, with which I'm not to familiar with either. Thanks.

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
I'm not too knowledgeable on programming DMR systems manually on my 436 & SDS100, so can anyone advise on how to program this system into scanner to do some exploration of this system. Maybe just put all the frequencies listed in the FCC database into LCN finder, with which I'm not to familiar with either. Thanks.
What I have done on dmr trunking. I did this
I get all freq for that system. I scan see what is active if say 5 freq and only 3 is active I leave the 2 out. Than I put the active in a Conv side and get Color Code. I make system type MotoTRBO Trunk than put the freqs in and leave LCN at 0 and put in color code in. Than I go to analyze for that system and do LCN Finder. If someone has dsdplus and a laptop a few dongles you can put in the freq and it should show LCN #.

Here is a video I did years ago on a 536hp (which I no longer own).

Status
Not open for further replies.