• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

Amateur Radio Company's

Status
Not open for further replies.

N4CYA

Howdy,
is there any Amatuer Radio Stores located here in Nashville Tennessee? I keep hearing couple of guys locally talking about one here but they didnt say where. I know there's one over in Memphis, I bought a Icom V-8000 Mobile radio from there, the owner is pretty nice. Thanks Guys. Jamie (Git-R-Done)

dangitdoug

One possible found in www.Switchboard.com

Did a search for Electronics in Nashville.

Phcb Shop
122 W Trinity Ln
Nashville, TN zip code
Phone: (615) 262-1862
Business Types: Citizens Band Radios, Consumer Electronic Equipment & Supplies

N4CYA

Jeffrey420, it might but wasnt sure, if the tennessee topic area was just used for the scanner frequencies. So I posted my question here

Dangitdoug: Thats a cb radio shop all he does he sell's cb radios, cb antennas and so forth

Status
Not open for further replies.