Amazon <$400 Price

Status
Not open for further replies.

bratsch

Wow ! I guess I will take partial credit for this, I bought one couple weeks ago. It usually happens when I buy something that the prices come down, just like putting gas in truck, will come down next day in price. Lol... I know I could call Amazon up to price match, but I bought one of there like new from warehouse, and got really good deal it. If you been looking for a scanner, now is time. Have a great day scanning everyone. :)

moparth

Premium Subscriber
Wish I had waited a little longer to get mine, I paid $419 for a manufacturer refurbished unit on eBay.

kandrey89

Feed Provider
Wow ! I guess I will take partial credit for this, I bought one couple weeks ago. It usually happens when I buy something that the prices come down, just like putting gas in truck, will come down next day in price. Lol... I know I could call Amazon up to price match, but I bought one of there like new from warehouse, and got really good deal it. If you been looking for a scanner, now is time. Have a great day scanning everyone. :)

Amazon does not price match, period, tried, they wouldn't budge, told me to return it and order again at the new price instead. Would have worked if the ship back was free, but that particular item was not at that time.

gonefishn1

Hmmmmm, whats going on at Uniden? most all the scanner prices have dropped. I wonder if they are about to release some new scanners and need to sell off the old stock?

kandrey89

Feed Provider
Looks like BCD436HP is also on sale $364

Has nothing to do with uniden, amazon sometimes does promotional sales like this by dropping prices. I use keepa chrome extension to track and alert prices on items I'm interested in. For example, WD 8TB Red has dropped 25% in the last 2 weeks $240 from $320. I've seen this before.
2 ways amazon prices drop:
1. they're running a promotion and prices either steadily decrease or it's a lightning deal
2. price match happens because of a 3rd party amazon seller, will stop as soon as someone buys the stock from the 3rd party's cheaper price and amazon will price match or go back to the regular pricing

BCD536HP
oFKsZK4.png

BCD436HP
2wufaBz.png

Status
Not open for further replies.