Amazon-LEX5 Moving to DMR

Status
Not open for further replies.

scannerboy02

Premium Subscriber
I had no idea Amazon had a facility at that location. Most of the other Amazon facilities in that area are already on DMR.

The new air hub at CVG (Amazon KCVG) also has an application pending. ULS Application - Industrial/Business Pool, Trunked - 0009132527 - Amazon.Com KCVG - Locations Summary

I have noticed that Amazon seems to be standardizing their radio system across the country with the same "justification letter" in the application for each facility that identifies the talkgroups they will be using.

Remington12G

GØT AES?
I had no idea Amazon had a facility at that location. Most of the other Amazon facilities in that area are already on DMR.

The new air hub at CVG (Amazon KCVG) also has an application pending. ULS Application - Industrial/Business Pool, Trunked - 0009132527 - Amazon.Com KCVG - Locations Summary

I have noticed that Amazon seems to be standardizing their radio system across the country with the same "justification letter" in the application for each facility that identifies the talkgroups they will be using.
I saw that application about 4 seconds after I posted this thread. I didn't know that Amazon would give a talk group layout like that on an application.

Status
Not open for further replies.