Amazon Lightning deal on Sat 12-17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott98

Premium Subscriber
I grabbed the 536 as soon as it was on sale. I've been looking at these for awhile. Now since I am a newbie, I think I will be spending a lot of time on my time off setting this up.

cellphone

Silent key.
Premium Subscriber
Thanks for posting this sprite174. This was a great deal that I'm glad I didn't miss. I missed the lightning deal on the 436 last week.

sprite1741

No problem, a day ahead notice is nice, I saw a few missed the 436 deal and I would have as well had I not brought up this site at the right time. They call them lightning deals for a reason, a quick flash and gone.

Timmeh-31

Premium Subscriber
I almost grabbed this during the flash sale. Had my pointer hovering over the "Buy Now" button and everything. Decided to hold off and give my poor credit cards a chance to recover from this Christmas before putting another charge on them. Plus, with just getting back into listening again after a bit of a lull, there are some newer units I've got my eye on that may be better suited to what I'm looking for next year.

Still, it kinda hurt walking away from that, not gonna lie. LOL

davidjacobs2012

Premium Subscriber
I ordered one and it already arrived.
In less than 24 hours, it is here and running

wow! Did you have one day shipping or know it was coming that fast?

Had to of.. I just went with the two day shipping because it'll get to me quick enough for my needs. I got 2 436HPs at home so I'm not in a hurry lol.. plus, the lady wouldn't be too happy if I paid more attention to the new toy rather than her lol

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

smp928s

Premium Subscriber
I am a prime member as well and ordered it immediately Saturday morning. Mine hasn't shipped yet and I'm expected to get it tomorrow. I'm probably a greater distance from the nearest warehouse than you are.

davidjacobs2012

Premium Subscriber
I am an Amazon Prime member so I get everything in two days
but for Christmas they upgrade you to one day shipping for free.
Really? I ordered one last night and it stayed two day. Wonder if I just was a little too late ordering it..

davidjacobs2012

Premium Subscriber
Mine is coming from Tennessee so maybe? I'm not too worried about it. All I care about is getting a real nice deal on a good scanner

bep

Premium Subscriber
%(*&$&*#* Mine was to be delivered today. Just got a notice that the USPS (go figure) sent it to the wrong sorting facility in NC not VA. Unknown when it will be delivered.

Thank you Sprite for the info on the deal, much appriciated.

smp928s

Premium Subscriber
I just got mine. Came with a shipping sticker right on the outside of the box the scanner comes in.

ur20v

The Feds say my name hot like when the oven on
I just got mine. Came with a shipping sticker right on the outside of the box the scanner comes in.

Makes it super easy for front porch parcel "shoppers" this time of year.

smp928s

Premium Subscriber
yeah I don't get it. It's not that hard to fit a large grey poly shipping bag around the box.

sprite1741

I never heard of that. Did these come from Amazon or a 3rd party? My 1040 and my 436 both came in external cardboard boxes with Amazon Prime tape on it. Whats going on with the boxes?

Status
Not open for further replies.