Amazon - Macon

Status
Not open for further replies.

N1XDS

ÆS Ø
Has anyone heard anything on the new Amazon Facility in Macon? Here are the frequencies listed on the FCC ULS database.

Amazon - Macon

relicwr

Premium Subscriber
I've sat on FB2's for several hours recently and haven't heard anything.

N1XDS

ÆS Ø
I've sat on FB2's for several hours recently and haven't heard anything.

Same with me but I do pick up 452.200 analog sounds like Maintenance workers but not sure if its for Amazon or different county that uses the same frequency but analog.

mjbjr

Here is the parking lot at 3 pm
1bd4ff8a56e8f07ab1e23296d42591aa.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

N1XDS

ÆS Ø
This past Thursday I heard 451.900 only sort few comms between people seems they are using a NXDN system for their communications.

n8yid

Premium Subscriber
The Amazon facilities I've seen listed on Radioreference (including the one near me) use DMR with the lowest frequency being CC 7 and each frequency after being the next CC, like this one:

That is exactly the way our new Amazon center here in Monroe, Ohio is set up (so new I haven't submitted it yet!)....

I remember seeing this thread after sitting on these frequencies for quite a few months; waiting for activity. Drove me buggy! I made more than enough drive-bys, to the point I felt like I almost worked there... Figured they would use a CAP+ system, so I set things up ahead of time to "prepare"... no such luck!

Thanks for the inspiration with the Adams County, Colorado info!

RRR

Premium Subscriber
Why would they change CC's with each different frequency? Seems it just makes more work with programming, with no real benefit to the end user

relicwr

Premium Subscriber
I let it sit for a long time and I still haven't received anything.

Well I spoke too soon... 451.9 is DMR though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.