Amber Alert

Status
Not open for further replies.

hmoutdoors

An AMBER ALERT has been issued for 8 year old Porshia Atwell who was taken by her father, Tracy Atwell, in Mercer County.
West Virginia State Police say Atwell killed his wife in Rock on Browning School Road and tied up his ow...n parents, then took the girl this afteroon.
Girl was taken from grandparent's home on Beckley Road in the Spanishburg area.
Porshia Atwell is white, 4'2", 75 lbs. Tracy Atwell is white, 6'2", 180 lbs.
Be on the lookout for a 1999 white Jeep Cherokee Laredo with WV license plate # 6C3202

OldDeadOne

Silent Key
Premium Subscriber
I saw that flash on my television screen a little while ago,I hope they catch the dad soon,and I hope the daughter is ok

OldDeadOne

Silent Key
Premium Subscriber
Mike you can never tell what goes in peoples minds when they do stuff like that,in this case I hope that child is alright(I can't even imagine what that little girl is going through right now).

ab8sn

Premium Subscriber
Was in the Beckley area today and about 5:00 this evening I heard a Beckley SP unit say that the jeep has been located and the juvenile (girl) was ok. I thought I heard the SP helicopter coming from Charleston to that location but was cancelled.

Thank God she is ok and the suspect in custody!

73s

Chad

OldDeadOne

Silent Key
Premium Subscriber
Glad it's over with,although I read that girl had some injuries. I hope he goes to jail for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.