Ambulance Freqs

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeyB

Hello all. I have a few questions about private ambulance companies I haven't seen in the database.

Northglenn Ambulance - they had some UHF freqs but I could find them in the database.
Lafayette EMS - does this dispatch them or do they just get dispatched on red 1?
Capital City, Columbine, Stadium Medical etc - any info on them

jfab

From what I've heard Northglenn Ambulance's UHF freqs are used rarely if ever. They are mostly dispatched on North Metro/South Adams/etc.

Lafayette should be mostly on Red 1.

I am also wondering about Capital City, Stadium, etc...

stevecubfan

Premium Subscriber
jfab is right about northglenn ambulance. my wife and I work across the street from where they are housed but UHF seems to have vanished. all on dtrs north metro fire.

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
Columbine remains on 155.280, Stadium Medical a shared business trunked system I believe, Capital City ? but none of these 3 companies have any 911 contracts that I'm aware of.

Lafayette has a separate EMS system? That's news to me thought Boulder County Paramedics (BCP) merged with fire over a year ago?

Jim<

Last edited:

MikeyB

Columbine remains on 155.280, Stadium Medical a shared business trunked system I believe, Capital City ? but none of these 3 companies have any 911 contracts that I'm aware of.

Lafayette has a separate EMS system? That's news to me thought Boulder County Paramedics (BCP) merged with fire over a year ago?

Jim<

I thought so too - but the db shows Lafayette EMS and I've never heard anything but I may be out of range. Since they run their own ambulances thought it might be their 'med' freq.

snoopyII

Northglenn Ambulance...... WPQU 574....462.1625 (D243N) Still active, although not very exciting. Was just listening in this afternoon. Also FCC shows emmissions of 11K2 which is narrowband (right?-or am I incorrect on that) but they seem to be TX in wideband, which is what I have my TK890 set at, sounds crystal clear. When I had it set on narrowband it sounded like crap.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.