Ambulance Overturned

Status
Not open for further replies.

greggk

Premium Subscriber
Palatine Ambulance, not sure of call sign, overturned and on roof at Palatine Road and Rolhwing (sp?) road. Just heard it was Ambulance 83. They were on a call to 500 N. Hicks for a patient with chest pain. This post is about 10 minutes old.

Last edited:

greggk

Premium Subscriber
1419: Heard there was also a car involved. Radio and FG fairly quiet. NWCD Police are encrypted so no action there.

greggk

Premium Subscriber
1440: NWCD mostly quiet about ambulance accident. Companies are being released back to their stations. There was a major house fire in Hoffman Estates not to long prior to this, and NWCD has been very busy over the last 3 hours or so.

Well, little left to say about this. I'm not positive, but I believe that companies 82, 83, and 85 were all out on calls at the time of the accident. As ambulance 83 was enroute to chest pain call, I heard a very muffled and excited voice contacting NWCD; I couldn't understand but it was ambulance 83 calling for help. NWCD maintained their "cool" as this and many other calls were active at the time.

Well, I'm outta here also. My prayers will be for all the men and women out there today. Greg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.