American Electric Power (AEP) P25 WACN 92715

Remington12G

GØT AES?
I haven't heard anything about any active sites in KY yet. Of course, that doesn't mean none exist. I'm dying to see if they are part of your I-M System ID or not, as I think we both suspect they will be.

@Remington12G is one of the guys who I think will be watching out for KY sites, either him or his brother.

Mike
I'll be watching and taking my annual trips to Eastern Kentucky. Also, I dont have a brother 😂 but its all good. We've got our eyes peeled and ears open

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
Hi Tom,

Do you have the ability to check the latest neighbor CC freqs from site 29.29 against what is in the DB?

We obviously have quite a few sites that are "guesses" at this point. And one way that can, potentially, clear up some confusion, is to keep an eye on site neighbors and note any freq changes for the neighbor CC.

6-6 unknown (856.2875) - your most recent copy
9-9 Ft Cobb? - last known CC 854.7125
17-17 Atoka? - Last known CC 854.7875
45-45 Chickasha - I didn't know about this one -- can you tell me what the CC freq is so that I can add it to the wiki?

If this is not able to be determined at this point in time, no problem. Just figured i"d ask. If 9.9 or 17.17 happen to have had a different CC freq today than when those neighbors were seen last, that'll help us be able to narrow down (by FCC license) which site it may be.

Thank you,

Mike

nd5y

Do you have the ability to check the latest neighbor CC freqs from site 29.29 against what is in the DB?
What I submitted today was what Unitrunker populated from the cc today. I thought I submitted the neighbor list too.

Site 45 Chickasha cc shows as 857.9125 but I haven't been able to receive it yet.

So far the only sites I have been able to decode directly are 29, 37, 41, 43.

nd5y

I was able to receive 1F9 33-33 Mangum, OK for the first time (info submitted).
It has three unknown neighbors (22, 30, 40). I can't tell yet if any of them are on the air.mangum.png

I can't get Lawton good enough to decode today. Don't know yet if it shares any of these new(?) neigbors.

Last edited:

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
I was able to receive 1F9 33-33 Mangum, OK for the first time (info submitted).
It has three unknown neighbors (22, 30, 40). I can't tell yet if any of them are on the air.View attachment 93072

I can't get Lawton good enough to decode today. Don't know yet if it shares any of these new(?) neigbors.

Excellent. Thank you, Tom. I have added it.

22.22 Elk City (Beckham) - WPCB227 (likely the new license location on N 1970 Rd
30.30 Sayre (Beckham) - WQCI519
40.40 Hobart (Kiowa) - WPCB211

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
Oklahomans,

For 1F9, the RR Wiki and Google Map been updated. The wiki shows (a) confirmed sites that are online, confirmed by direct monitoring and in the DB as well as (b) sites we know of based upon peer/neighbor lists -- including sites for which we aren't sure of location. Where you see "prob", that's just me suggesting that between the two sites, the one listed with "prob" is probably the site.

Please check the wiki, and if you are able to pull in any of those sites that are listed as "NEED CONFIRMED", awesome. If you are able to pull in any sites directly adjacent to those sites and can get an updated peer/neighbor list, that would be great.

Thanks

Mike

wbloss

Human
Database Admin
FWIW Site 61 Peeples/Adams OH shows in Antarctica when viewed on the RR Locations map.
Must be a Lat/long sign issue.

west-pac

Tonight the Lawton site is showing Chickasha cc changed to 854.6625.

They can do that periodically. 2 of the Indiana sites have changed their CC over the past 3 or 4 months. All or most of the frequencies on the towers are listed as CC or alt CC.

west-pac

So far I haven't seen any voice channels that were not Alt CCs.
I haven't either, on any sites that I have monitored, but I thought I saw some on the Ohio system. I'd have to go look in the DB again.