American military channels

Status
Not open for further replies.

fmoo7

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Oi gents, a tad of help needed here if you please. I'll be visiting y'r famous Disneyworld in sunny Florida soon and was wondering if any military monitoring experts here could guide me to the complete most accurate up to date channels utilised by y'r aerocraft tallying bomb and gunnery drops at the Avon, Tarpon and Pine Castle fields from your Atlantic based flattops. A local chap told me of some Yank based yahoo blogs named Milradiocomms, hf Monitors, Florida Milcom, Floridacomms & Spacecoastcomms which I fare not join just for one trip, don't fancy spreading meself too thin with blogs, also I couldn't dial up a Fetter blog called Milaircoms. I'll be working with an aged but quite on the go Camnis HSC-010 portable receiver. Any help would be quite a feather in me cap, thanks loads.
Fred

Last edited:

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
Go visit our Florida forum and see if someone can put together a list of freqs for you.

Avoid anything that's associated with George Fetter - milaircomms and his various lists - like the plague. Without getting into a lot of detail, he's a known felon with quite the track record. Due to his activities, he hasn't updated his various websites in a very long time. 73 Mike

fmoo7

Banned
Thanks loads for that look up Mike, didn't quite make the Florida/military connection, a bit of a brain drain I'd say, I'll get on it strait away.
Fred

fmoo7

Banned
As you say N9JCQ, I gather I'd be best to join the blogs whilst I set to fly across the pond, thanks all you mates for y'r time.
Fred

Status
Not open for further replies.