Amherst Fire Control- Erie County

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorna68fs

I have a question about Amherst fire control, frequency 424.125. I occasionally hear someone on this frequency say "Go to private." I have tried scanning all Amherst fire frequencies and hear nothing. Does anyone know what their "private" channel is?

BTFire21

Depends on what company it is. Most companies have a simplex channel they use for private company stuff.

nyemt774

Premium Subscriber
As you posted, I'm assuming you've scanned ALL the frequencies listed under Amherst, in the Database on here right?

n4njj

Sin City Repeater Network
Do you recall which department it was? As BTFire21 mentioned, some of the departments have their own licenses/frequencies.

otrip

Premium Subscriber
Probably Clarence Center. CCVFC uses 460.625 (in the DB under Clarence). They refer to that as the "company channel", they also have a "private channel" which I believe is simply a different PL to stay off the repeater. They use it a lot on the grounds, especially labor day.

atomicric

Just confirming where most comments are headed: They switch from a town dispatch channel to either their individual agencies repeater or their simplex channel.

Status
Not open for further replies.