AMT ambulance in Chillicothe ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

llwade

Premium Subscriber
I used to hear AMT ambulance dispatch to Chillicothe AMT Ambulances via Supreme Radio (EP) on the TG 53728 AMT PEORIA 2. Plugged the talk group back into the scanner today and all is quiet. Are they receiving calls from a different system now ?

llwade

Premium Subscriber
AMT Ambulacne in Chillicothe

looking at the Peo Co ETSB system, I noticed 551 CMED non-emergency Dispatch and 552 CMED emergency Dispatch. 1416 CMED - AMT Page, 556-558-559 AMT tac channels . only hearing them dispatch for Peoria city only

llwade

Premium Subscriber
not refering to the old ambulance system of years past. Talking about AMT Ambulance parked inside the Chillicothe Fire Dept. I was hearing AMT dispatched to calls in Chillicothe but got too busy so eliminated the Talk Group Now I want to listen again and cant find their dispatch. But thank you for the response though. later .......................

kraziebill

C-MED is for Peoria city only. I'm guessing the rest of AMT dispatches occur on the AMT talkgroups 556 and 558 on the Peoria P25 system, BUT they are both encrypted, so who knows.

It'll be interesting if they keep the encryption when the Peoria P25 system is combined/converted into the StarCom system.

llwade

Premium Subscriber
AMT ambulance in Chillicothe

isn't it strange I can listen to Peoria (city) but not Chillicothe. Got awfully comfortable listening to ETSB network. Anxious to see what happens when we convert ( if that ever happens ) to Starcom 21. ETSB is so simple. Hoping we can still Keep it simple. and I thought it was working so well too.

kraziebill

LOL, NO it was and is far from working well.It has problems almost daily. Some of the issued are the system itself not performing as was sold to them, but other problems are bad planning.

The nice thing is by going to StarCom, Motorola runs the show, and I'm pretty sure they know what they're doing. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.