An apology

Status
Not open for further replies.

firescannerbob

OG Feed provider
Joined
Dec 5, 2004
Messages
1,338
Reaction score
1
Location
Colorado
I recently took part in a thread on this forum that frankly, got a little out of control.
To those who watched that public spectacle from the sidelines and shook their heads wondering how things turned the way they did, I offer an apology for not reining in my emotions in such a public manner.
It was regrettable and shouldn't have happened.

Thank you,

Bob
 

kendrik578

Live Audio Administrator
Database Admin
Joined
Jul 3, 2008
Messages
1,582
Reaction score
2
Location
Greensboro, NC
I know i accept your apology. Tensions were running a little high(i know i was with the emails and problem reports) last night and probably still are. Lindsay is aware of the problem and when he resets the script it should be worked out. Next week when Lindsay upgrades the servers hopefully these problems will correct themselves. No hard feelings last night:D

Kendrik
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top