Anderson/Madison county

Status
Not open for further replies.

holeinace

I thought there was a thread for Madison County but I could not find it.

below is the listing for APD dispatch. What is DPL? is it advised to program this into my pro96? if so how?

453.56250 KSA918 RM 072 DPL APD-DISPATCH Anderson Police - Dispatch FM Law Dispatch

Also, the frequencies for fire throughout the county, Should my mode be FM, CT, or DC? I know the db says FM but when I used the upload feature through this site it automatically put some frequencies as CT

bamx2

Premium Subscriber
I thought there was a thread for Madison County but I could not find it.

below is the listing for APD dispatch. What is DPL? is it advised to program this into my pro96? if so how?

453.56250 KSA918 RM 072 DPL APD-DISPATCH Anderson Police - Dispatch FM Law Dispatch

Also, the frequencies for fire throughout the county, Should my mode be FM, CT, or DC? I know the db says FM but when I used the upload feature through this site it automatically put some frequencies as CT

http://forums.radioreference.com/in.../48446-madison-county-anderson-indiana-8.html

;)

DPL is Digital Private Line if I am not mistaken. Its just like PL/CTCSS only using digital codes vs. the subaudible tones. Fire frequencies are FM, I am not familiar with your scanner so I don't know what CT or DC are? They have the normal PL/CTCSS tones in them. Also in that Anderson/Madison County thread, there is a list of some of the Fire Tone Out codes if your scanner supports them.

Status
Not open for further replies.