Andover dispatcher arrested for radio thefts

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCPD

QRT
http://tinyurl.com/5s4b4w

Andover dispatcher arrested for radio thefts

Daily Record staff report

An Andover Township police dispatcher was arrested last month and charged with the theft of radio equipment from the department.

Eric T. Budinger, 30, of Hopatcong, was charged with theft of moveable property and possession of stolen property. He also was charged with stealing equipment from Warren County, where he also worked as a dispatcher.

Budinger has been suspended pending the outcome of his case.

N2KOJ

Andover Township said Budinger was arrested May 16, but the arrest was not disclosed until Friday.

Last edited:

stvnd53

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Res5cue also did PT.for Newton PD( Dispatch) and is a Andover Boro.Fireman...Check your Radios Boys

TFPA3

Eric Budinger

Has this case been to court and or has it been resolved yet?

jons

I sent an e-mail to the court administrator. I'll post when I get an answer.

I really hope they thow a very book at the moron who was doing this

res5cue

I'll save you the trouble in waiting for the Court Administrator to get back to you.

August 4th, 2008 I have a hearing at the Sussex County Courthouse.. Also you guys need to get your facts straight I NEVER WORKED FOR NEWTON DISPATCH and really before you pass judgement on someone remember one of the best things about our country is that your INNOCENT until PROVEN Guilty. You guys DONT know the FULL STORY so until you do I would think before you speak.. cause some of the comments made are slandering..

TY.

Eric

stvnd53

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Good...While your in prison,study the law book,pass the BAR Exam,and sue Me....also remember...Child support ...adds up while your in Northern State Prison.
Start learnning the words to" I'll be Home For Christmass" NOT!

Status
Not open for further replies.