annapolis

Status
Not open for further replies.

ffemt25

Premium Subscriber
dude i look and i didnt see any thing in the database so i just post to see if theres any locals that can help

plz dont get mad im only 14

OpSec

All your WACN are belong to us
Database Admin
danstrainz said:
dude i look and i didnt see any thing in the database so i just post to see if theres any locals that can help

plz dont get mad im only 14

DanTheBoy-

Look again: MD railroad freqs - Just because it doesn't say Annapolis anywhere, doesn't mean those channels aren't used. Plug them all into your scanner and listen away.

BTW, he's not a dude...it's "sir" to you. So much for respect being instilled in kids these days, or spelling skills for that matter.

Last edited:

OpSec

All your WACN are belong to us
Database Admin
CSL126 said:
How can respect be instilled in kids when arrogance is instilled in people like you?

Arrogance? Perhaps, but I was taught how to spell correctly and to respect my elders and others whom I don't know (which applies here). That said, I do not respect those who don't deserve it.

It's obvious from his post that his spelling skills have not been learned in school, but rather derived from extensive AOL IM useage. It's also clear he has no respect for others. When you greet others, esp. making random posts on the internet, do you call them "dude" also?

Last edited:

CSL126

Yes, I call people dude also. I do say yes sir and no sir to people whom I respect, and I must say, I have no respect for you whatsoever. So have a nice afternoon DUDE! I'm not going to post anymore on this subject, because that's not what this forum is for.

Status
Not open for further replies.