Anne Arundel Parks scrambling to deal with quarantine rulebreakers (lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.

maus92

Premium Subscriber
Been listening to the Parks TG today - lots of people ignoring the rules!

boatbod

Shocked to hear that...:rolleyes:
Looking around my own small town it seems that *everyone* was out and about enjoying the sunshine. Me? I spent the day running a cat5e cable across the underside of my crawlspace so I could increase wifi coverage in the room we have been using for zoom conferencing.

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
Not surprised in the least. Just take a walk in any of the supposedly closed PG county parks and you'll see an eyeful of 'violations'. And this county is being badly hit by this virus. Doesn't take a genius to figure out why

Mike

R8000

Low Battery
Premium Subscriber
NRP had a field day up in the Savage River (Garrett County) area today with folks having parties. NRP did not find it funny at all.

riveter

Premium Subscriber
Problem really is that there's a fine line. There's a lot of AWWs trying to bust up everyone's day by calling in every family taking a neighborhood walk... and then there's people organizing hundred-person block parties in the middle of all this. More than anything, Parks and PD are getting smashed by trying to respond to every one of these and determine which is actually an orders violation.... on both sides, some ruin it for all.

Status
Not open for further replies.