Announcing New Lead Wiki Manager and Administrator - Bob Burns W9RXR

Status
Not open for further replies.

blantonl

Founder and CEO
Staff member
Super Moderator
I'm pleased to announce that Bob Burns, W9RXR, has been named our new Lead Wiki Manager and Administrator. Bob will be responsible for leading all of RadioReference's efforts around the Wiki, including policies, procedures, management, and new directions.

Bob has some great ideas on focus for 2010 and things we can do to build upon Mike Agner's great work as our previous administrator.

You can learn more about Bob by reading a short bio about him on our leadership team page:

RadioReference.com - About Us

Everyone, please welcome Bob to the team!

Warm regards,

Last edited by a moderator:

bezking

Bob,

Let me be the first to say welcome to the Wiki admin staff. As second wiki admin, I'm here to help you where ever you need...

Thanks

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
Welcome aboard Bob. Looking forward to seeing what new ideas you will implement into the wiki going forward.

I have begun the formal handoff of my wiki responsibilities and will be contacting Lindsay directly for the various fixes needed.

In the truest Naval tradition (my father was USN), I can now say this...

I stand relieved.

73 Mike

AK9R

Lead Wiki Manager and almost an Awesome Moderator
Super Moderator
Thank you to Lindsay and the entire RadioReference team for naming me to Lead Wiki Manager position. I have large shoes to fill as Mike and his team have done great work with the wiki to-date. I plan to continue their tradition and hope to bring some new ideas to the wiki over the next few months. For the time being, though, I will be keeping the existing policies and procedures in place.

This is my message to the entire RadioReference community. The RR Wiki is your wiki. The information it contains is contributed by you and it's purpose is to serve you. I would like to hear your thoughts about how we can make the wiki better and more useful. I also welcome your contributions.

Thanks, again, for the warm welcome. It's gonna be an interesting ride!

Status
Not open for further replies.