Annoying BCT15 Problem....

Status
Not open for further replies.

gsxr4000

I am having a problem that is quite annoying with my BCT15. I am using it to scan my Local PD and that's it. But when I turn the unit off for the night, and turn it back on the next day, the pre-programmed Marine, Mil Air, Special, Air, FRS/GMRS Groups are all UNLOCKED and scanning, along with my Local PD Channels. But when I turn off the unit EVERYTHING is Locked Out.

Does anyone know what I can do to stop this from happening?? Or has anyone had a problem like this?

maalox

gsxr4000 said:
I am having a problem that is quite annoying with my BCT15. I am using it to scan my Local PD and that's it. But when I turn the unit off for the night, and turn it back on the next day, the pre-programmed Marine, Mil Air, Special, Air, FRS/GMRS Groups are all UNLOCKED and scanning, along with my Local PD Channels. But when I turn off the unit EVERYTHING is Locked Out.

Does anyone know what I can do to stop this from happening?? Or has anyone had a problem like this?
hi when you push lockout push it twice if you push it once its only tempoary lockout means when you shut it off and restart it it unlocked but when you push it 2 times its locked out totally untill you unlock it your self

gsxr4000

Ahhhhh, ok....that's it!!! Something told me after I posted this, it was prob. something easy I wasn't realizing.

Not used to this temp. lockout thing yet.

Thank you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.