Anoka County Fire Dispatch

Status
Not open for further replies.

KD0DWV

Did Anoka county go completely Automated Fire Dispatch? And did they go completely to the 800Mhz Side for dispatch because I no longer here them on the analog Frequency (154.2800)

Golson2210

Yes and Yes. There is a temporary patch between the USDD talkgroup & the Main County fire channel on 800 for a few weeks until the kinks get worked out & then the patch will be removed.

JDscannerfan

Feed Provider
I have been away from scanning for awhile and was wondering the same thing. As I heard a robot voice on 2800 and heard talking on digital for county fire.

Jennifer_rose

Premium Subscriber
What all has changed?

I was monitoring Anoka County last night with fire and LE talk groups active but missed several fire pages for some reason. Typically when fire/rescue is paged out I hear several beeps followed by it being dispached to an officer. Often times the fire page is so long that when the LE conversation is over I will hear the tail end of the fire page. For some reason last night I was not able to hear any pages. I could hear communicatiins between fire/2800 but not the initial call/details.

Any info would be great.

Jennifer_rose

Premium Subscriber
I have not changed the programming for Anoka County on my scanner for years. Dont see that on the list, is it new?

Jennifer_rose

Premium Subscriber
In looking at it further, it appears I only have talk group 906 as the dispatch/2800 chanel. Is 1144 the new or just digital dispatch? I just started reworking the layout for my system sites and groups as I have not updated it for years.

Status
Not open for further replies.