Another bad day at the shack

Status
Not open for further replies.

llwade

Premium Subscriber
Repair, now that's another issue all together...
but purchase, I more often than not, will make that electronic purchase, on line. Especially the high dollar equipment. Main reason, you have the ability to shop for the best price. there are some great electronic stores on line. I shop @ radio shack too, but only on line. I always check online stores like Scanner master, maybe not the very cheapest price but always a fair price.
on returns, I have had great luck with Customer Services online and found the answer to questions and where to get that driver file. You just have to use comman sense where you go on line. Heck I have even had great luck on E-Bay. you just have to slow down & not get in a big hurry. I dont get it when a guy brags about cursing someone out or threatning to punch his lights out. talk to them the way you want to be talked to. If I see the person in the store that doesn't have a clue, I politely ask if I can speak with the manager. No Big Deal ! If the manager knows even less, than I figure i am in the wrong store. If you are having trouble with the store, go online and talk to customer serves, they will help you without all the drama. .......... Happy Shopping Guys !

396nova

I guess I am one of the lucky RS customers. I have 3 RS stores in my area. I have used them all. When I bought my Pro 106 in January 2011 the young lady that that waited on me seemed knowledgeable about the Pro 106. I am sure she did not know everything about the Pro 106, but she answered all my guestions. I also bought an AC adapter. She looked up what I needed for the Pro 106. It was a 9V 1500ma unit. On the back of the scanner it says to use 9V 500ma. That could be a minimum requirement. It has been working fine. No overheating problem of the batteries or adapter.

Status
Not open for further replies.