BCD436HP/BCD536HP: Another BCD436HP Lightning Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

hiegtx

Mentor
Premium Subscriber
Amazon is showing another upcoming Lightning Deal for the 436HP.

Posted start time is 10:10am tomorrow (I'm Central Time Zone). Current price is $429.00, but no indication, as usual, as what the cost will be when the deal goes live.

On Amazon's web page, start at Today's Deals, then set your view choices to Lightning Deals, Upcoming, and Category Electronics, so that you can find this & set it up to watch.

srpawski

Premium Subscriber
Awesome! Thanks for the tip. I just got my 436 from Amazon yesterday. Looks like I'll be purchasing another one tomorrow and sending the one I just got back to them to save some serious cash.

srpawski

Premium Subscriber
I bet its gonna come in at more like $350 this time. I paid $429 Wednesday for it.

srpawski

Premium Subscriber
$351. Already sold out. That is unless they only let you get one per Amazon account at that price cause mine is now saying the $429 price...

ansky

$351. Already sold out. That is unless they only let you get one per Amazon account at that price cause mine is now saying the $429 price...

It shows available for me. Only 20% claimed as of 11:25am this morning. Try creating another Amazon account with a different email address.

srpawski

Premium Subscriber
I do believe this is the first lightning deal of any sort I have claimed from Amazon even after having Prime for 5 years. I should have figured it would be one item per account.

hiegtx

Mentor
Premium Subscriber
Darn, looks like I missed this one. Thanks for sharing though hiegtx!
Just keep checking for upcoming lightning deals, which is what I started doing.

In the last month or so, Amazon has had two deals on the 436HP (the first one, a few weeks ago, was a better deal, but this one was also good), and one each on the 536HP & the BCD325P2.

I'm hoping they do one on the HP-2, but who knows if they will or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.