Another DMR Cap+ TRS found in Springfield

Status
Not open for further replies.

foster_006

Cap+
DCC: 10
TG: 107, 109, 111

My SDS shows this as a Cap+ system. So far, I've only found activity on the one frequency from the license. FCC license shows "Advocates For A Healthy Community." I believe this might be related to Jordan Valley Community Health Center. It's not a very active system from what I've monitored so far but some of the voice traffic I've heard seems related to the licensee.

My current SDR setup doesn't allow me to pull in a strong signal for this system, and DSD+ is throwing a lot of errors. The information above is all from my SDS with a better (and higher) antenna. From what I can see on DSD+, it's a single site and shows a rest channel. Any help with finding some more information on this system and/or it's users would be appreciated.

EDIT: Although the address locates to Jordan Valley Community Health Center on North Benton, I believe their office is in a different location based on someone referring to their location "on the 6th floor." Jordan Valley has 3, if I'm not mistaken. Could possibly be Medical Towers across from Cox North.

Status
Not open for further replies.