Another Double Homicide in New Baltimore

Status
Not open for further replies.

fnnm1062

longtime member
i kind of took this has just a news posting and that it didnt need a reply. While yes it it sad and tragic, if we posted a news story for every homicide and expected a reaction from the people who read the article, thats all we would be doing all day. I myself occasionally post items I think may be of interest, but I dont need feedback from the readers. I hope I am not sounding rude or inconsiderate, just want to state by 5 cents worth.

iMONITOR

Silent Key
Premium Subscriber
RHFD910 said:
i kind of took this has just a news posting and that it didnt need a reply. While yes it it sad and tragic, if we posted a news story for every homicide and expected a reaction from the people who read the article, thats all we would be doing all day. I myself occasionally post items I think may be of interest, but I dont need feedback from the readers. I hope I am not sounding rude or inconsiderate, just want to state by 5 cents worth.

I understand. It's just that currently I'm without a scanner, and I guess I was hoping someone heard something, and had more details. It's not too far from where I live, and having two that close is a little unsettling. I guess you can't move away from these things.

Thanks!

fnnm1062

longtime member
Nope you cant move away from that type of stuff, living near Flint it seems like there is always a murder ( I would say probably average to 1 a week), and Saginaw is real bad they even have a task force of several agencies to xut down on the major crimes (made up of I believe the MSP, DEA, FBI, County Sheriff, local police agencies, and local drug teams).

iMONITOR

Silent Key
Premium Subscriber
Having lived the first 33 years of my life in Detroit, I've seen it all. I'm so tired of seeing it, and hearing it. I think that's why I had to get away from the scanner for awhile.

bigbluemsp

I worked in New Baltimore when the murder of that 16 year old kid happened at Mancinos'. I was working a armed account outside the city and had to come into town to check on one of my others to make sure the guy wasn't sleeping. Then the killers prior to going on a 5 state murder/robbery spree were living and partying at a house in the park I was working at. The NB Chief isn't too receptive of my words about the kids admitting to the killing. But I got it funneled to them through local citizen so they could tell him.

NB is a nice town but the PD leave a lot to be desired.

The murder prior to this one that took place eariler this year was horrible. I worked with the Parole/Probation Agents wife where I work now and it didn't shock me to see he dropped the ball on the whole thing. I'm just pissed that my buddy whom was his boss at the time whom I also work with took some flack for it and he did everything right at the time.

Small town murders aren't good. NB has a lot of violent crime as of late it seems. This in a town that averages a murder every 20 years or more.

Status
Not open for further replies.