Another MR8100 Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCPD

QRT
Afternoon all. I just got the 8100 in the mail today and before i start the old snip and clip :) i want to make sure i have it correct.

View attachment 36226

1=BNC :)
2=POWER
3=EXTERNAL SPEAKER

When i run the power what should i do with the green ground cable? Im going to assume that red is + and black is -

Thanks for any advice.
Mike

Last edited:

pro92b

Mutated Member
Premium Subscriber
Grounding the green wire disables the receiver. Otherwise you have the connections right.

pro92b

Mutated Member
Premium Subscriber
The wiki has almost nothing for the MR8100 and would take a lot of work to make it comprehensive. I put together a zip file for the MR8100 about six years ago and sent it to mods.dk. You can find the file at mods.dk – manuals

The owners manual is there along with programming software and some technical data.

k3cfc

Silent Key
The wiki has almost nothing for the MR8100 and would take a lot of work to make it comprehensive. I put together a zip file for the MR8100 about six years ago and sent it to mods.dk. You can find the file at mods.dk – manuals

The owners manual is there along with programming software and some technical data.

I have the factory service manual for the mr 8100. i posted it on ebay and it didn't sell so i put it back in my arcives.

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus

Feel free to enhance the wiki for the 8100 as much as you like. The more information, the better. We can handle zip files there, too

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.