Another new radio case

Status
Not open for further replies.

pb_lonny

Back in February I purchased a carry case to hold my ultralight radios - Ultralight DXing: New Radio Carry Case

Over the past month as I have been undertaking more and more portable ultralight dxing sessions, while doing this I have found that my case was not suitable. Between carrying that in one hand, my tripod in my other and a backpack on my back with my camera, a drink / snacks and other bits and pieces I was running out of hands, this also has become more of an issue as some of the locations I was going to needed me to jump rocks or climb up and down, doing this with two hands full was becoming a problem.

With this in mind I started looking out for a better way to do this. Today while shopping at Office works I found a case which was a good size, big enough to fit my gear in but small enough to fit in my backpack. I also found a carry bag for my tripod, now I can carry these on my back and have both hands free for walking and climbing. My backpack also has enough room to hold a drink, some snacks, my camera and other bits and pieces I carry with me.

ULDXingCase+(1).JPG

ULDXingCase+(2).JPG

ULDXingCase+(3).JPG

ULDXingCase+(5).JPG

ULDXingCase+(6).JPG

ULDXingCase+(7).JPG

RRR

Premium Subscriber
My wife used to sell Tupperware.....

Status
Not open for further replies.