Another please tell me about my audio thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SignalSeeker

Premium Subscriber
I have my setup going and sounds great to me over the internet. Can I get a few people to listen and give me feed back? I drive the audio a little high because I mainly listen with my iPhone and need it louder to hear.

I am thinking of switching my feed from my mobile to my handheld. The handheld is running an 800meg antenna, the mobile is running 30ft of RG8x to a full discone, they both sound the same off the scanners themselves, which is a little scratchy.

It is not a real active feed, but I would like to get feed back, swap over and get more feed back. It is police, fire and EMS for my little town next to a big one.

West Sacramento Police and Fire Live Scanner Audio Feed

Thanks,
Justin

JoeyC

Volume is good, but like you said, it is quite a bit scratchy and I heard one exchange cut off because of that.

sjgostovich

A little scratchy, but sounds good otherwise. I'm a huge fan of the ground loop isolator so if you don't have one I suggest you get one. It takes good sound quality and makes it excellent.

sjgostovich

I would up the volume just a little bit either on the scanner or your line in control. Other than that it was nice and clear!

RolnCode3

I have my setup going and sounds great to me over the internet. Can I get a few people to listen and give me feed back? I drive the audio a little high because I mainly listen with my iPhone and need it louder to hear.

I am thinking of switching my feed from my mobile to my handheld. The handheld is running an 800meg antenna, the mobile is running 30ft of RG8x to a full discone, they both sound the same off the scanners themselves, which is a little scratchy.

It is not a real active feed, but I would like to get feed back, swap over and get more feed back. It is police, fire and EMS for my little town next to a big one.

West Sacramento Police and Fire Live Scanner Audio Feed

Thanks,
Justin
Listened for about 5 minutes with no traffic. Any consideration of adding Yolo Sheriff and Woodland PD? I currently have West Sac PD on my LE feed, but if your feed is going to be reliable, I could remove them and let you be the sole-source for them. On my feed they're in with about a half-dozen other agencies anyways. Drop me a PM if you're interested in talking about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.